- Plays: 168,915
- Artist: Regina Spektor
- Album: Far
- Track Name: Eet
i found an old dave-thing i never finished wohooo
yall shoulda seen my face when i saw this, i was already listening to this song im a prophet of the lord
this art is hella rad too <3
“nyoom-nyoom-nyoom-nyoom-nyoom-nyoom-nyom-nyoom-nyoom-nyoom-nyoom-nyoom-nyoom”— me looking at the tumblr dot of the day
DEAR PEOPLE WHO MADE “THE GIVER” MOVIE:
THERE ARE NO FUCKING HOVERCRAFTS IN THE BOOK
NO HOVERCRAFTS ABDUCT JONAS IN THE BOOK
JONAS AND FIONA DO NOT FALL IN LOVE IN THE BOOK
THE INJECTIONS ARE PILLS IN THE BOOK
PLEASEJONAS IS TWELVE IN THE BOOK.
I DONT KNOW WHAT THIS IS BUT HOW DO YOU FUCK UP THAT BADLY
Don’t you love it when your friends say they’ll do something with you, ripping you out of whatever you are currently doing, only for you to idle around and wait for an hour or two until finally they tell you that they have to go? Cause I do.
The worst part about anxiety disorders is that even though you know how irrational and stupid your fear is, you can’t help panicking.people never seen to understand this & it’s really frustrating to explain that you KNOW it’s stupid to feel like this but you can’t help it.
I’m going to do what I want to do. I’m going to be who I really am. I’m going to figure out what that is.
Upon second viewing, I have definitely concluded that Guardians of the Galaxy is even better when you imagine it as a tabletop campaign with an increasingly frustrated DM who’s sick of being interrupted.
GM: “Roll 2d10.”
Peter: “Red high. Twelve.”
GM: “You have 12 percent of a plan.”
The entire prison break scene was just Rocket’s player rolling knowledge checks on every turn until something worked.
- When Drax’s player said, “I go into the phone booth and call Ronan to Knowhere”, the DM stared open-mouthed for a minute, then called break time. The rest of the party was speechless.
- Pretty much just in general, Drax’s player is one of those people who thinks Chaotic Neutral means “throws self at shit for the lulz” and is really fortunate he didn’t have many other opportunities to derail the campaign.
- Gamora’s player gets really exasperated by the entirety of the campaign. They rolled a character with a tragic backstory and clear hooks to the villain to expand on, and had no idea that everyone else was going to be so silly. It leads to begging the party to just once execute a normal plan because look at Gamora’s stealth bonus, this min/maxed assassin needs a chance to use her abilities, please.
- Rocket’s a skill monkey who, if not for Drax’s grand display of idiocy, would have gladly derailed the campaign with absurd plans.
- Groot was a joke idea someone came up with that people ended up liking too much.
- Ronan’s confusion when Star Lord began dancing was the DM’s confusion verbatim.
- The DM now vetoes Chaotic Neutral characters on principle.